Friday, March 7, 2008

SOLD OUT!

Gold rush tix are sold out, early birds are on sale March 25. Congrats to those of you who were able to get them, and much thanks to the ones who sent out the alert!

I didnt end up getting any but it was still cool to try something different and made things a little more exciting than just hitting refresh all day.

Much love to everyone who participated. Feel free to shoot me an email if you hear about other cheap ticket opportunities and I'll post them up on the board. And if you havent done so already, check out Vampire Weekend and Company of Thieves, two great bands that should play at Lollapalooza.

2 comments:

risekevin said...

Yay, I got my gold rush tickets! Glad I did, since that was the only way I was gonna make the trip out to Chicago from NYC.

I am Eric.E. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.